Northern Region Warcamp
Hosted by Shire of Glenn Linn - Greenwich, NY
Event date: June 30th, 2023 - July 2nd, 2023
Event Last Modified: February 26th, 2023
1. Dogs on leash are OK. Bring proof of Rabies vaccination Please keep your dogs on leash. Retractable leashes should not allow your pet to cross into common walkways. Roaming or unleashed dogs will be sent home with their humans. Please pick up after your dog for the health and safety of all.
2. Horses require proof of negative Coggins test and rabies vaccination. Health certificate is needed for interstate travel
3. No digging for any reason. no trenches, no firepits. Raised firepits are OK. Firewood can be purchased at Stewarts or other nearby farmstands or stores but cannot be brought in from more than 50 miles away
4. ABSOLUTELY no fireworks are allowed on site. It spooks the horses and dogs and is a fire hazard.
5. No unaccompanied minor under the age of 12 will be allowed to participate in any marshaled activity (youth fencing, youth fighting, archery, thrown weapons). The marshals are not a babysitting service.
6. A wristband system will be in use. You must check in at gate and wear your wristband to re-enter site, and be inspected at marshal areas
7. Fighters and fencers MUST show wrist bands and authorization cards prior to being inspected.
8. As there are horses on site, you must sign the equestrian waiver in addition to the non-members waivers. Be patient with our gate personnel.
9. Do not dig a sump or throw your dish water just anywhere. Please dump all gray water at the designated gray water spot.
10. Yes there are showers and flush toilets as well as portable toilets, hand washing and sanitizing stations. Please use them.
11. Ice is available on site for a fee. Check with event steward or gate for access to the ice machine.
Site Opens: 12 noon 6/30
Site Closes: 6pm 7/2
Washington County Fairgrounds
392 Old Schuylerville Rd
Greenwich, NY 12834
The event site is accessible per the East Kingdom Accessibility Porter's Checklist.
PLEASE NOTE: the GPS directions will take you to the wrong entrance into the fairgrounds. SIGNS WILL BE POSTED Please read these notes to supplement.
If you are coming from the East your turn into the fairgrounds is a Right on Schuylerville Rd which is just before the Fairgrounds sign
Take your best route to I-87.
From the North: take exit 15 (NY 50) toward Schuylerville. Left at the end of the ramp on NY50/NY-29.
Bear right onto Loudon Rd.
continue 0,2 miles turn Right onto Weibel Rd.
after 0.9 miles turn Left onto Lake Ave and stay on Rte 29
**Right turn on Broadway
Left on Ferry St - cross canal and river
Pass the Farigrounds on your left and Turn Left onto Schuylerville Road
Take the 2nd left marked GATE C.
FROM THE SOUTH:
Take exit 14 (NY 9P) toward Saratoga Springs/Schuylerville/NY29 and merge onto 9P/ Union Ave toward Saratoga for 0.5 miles
Turn R onto Henning Rd for 0.8 miles
Turn R onto Lake St (NY-29)
9 miles and then Follow from ** above
Pre-registration deadline June 26, 2023
Adult pre-register (18 +) weekend $30, non-member $35
Day $15, non-member $20
Adult at gate weekend $35 non-member $40
Day $20 non-member 25
Youth (ages 6-17) weekend 15. Day $10
Child (0-5) 0
Family cap -(2 adults 1+ youth)
Weekend pre-reg $75 +NM if applicable
Family cap – weekend at gate $85 “
Family cap - day $40 “
Family cap- day at gate $50 “
There is no feast
Make Checks Payable to: SCA inc - NY Shire of Glenn linn
Mistress Deonna von Aachen
MKA Beth Gurzler
Send Reservations to:
Anna Elisabetta DeVallardolid
MKA Sheena Johnson
1571 Division Street
West Charlton, NY 12010
Paypal link forthcoming
Other Contact Information:
Merchant Coordinator and Deputy Event Steward
Hrotger the Goth
MKA Sean Tronsu 518-587-1362