Southern Region War Camp - Ad Astra
Hosted by Barony of Carillion - Manalapan Township, NJ
Event date: June 5th, 2021
Event Last Modified: May 3rd, 2021
The Barony of Carillion will once again be hosting Southern Region War Camp, albeit in a scaled down capacity to conform to State, and Society Covid-19 guidelines.
1. Masks that fully cover the mouth and nose must be worn by all attendees over the age of 4 at all times and during all activities except for eating and drinking;
2. Court, bardic circles, or any activity that involves voice projection shall also require that masks be worn at all times. Sound amplification devices are highly recommended;
3. No day board, water bearing, or food of any kind shall be provided by event staff or attendees to other attendees. All attendees must provide their own food and beverages;
4. While consuming food or beverages, attendees are required to remain stationary and follow social distancing rules;
5. No overnight camping shall be allowed;
6. All events shall be held outdoors;
7.There shall be a maximum of 150 people at any event; and
8. All events shall require preregistration.
Do not attend an in-person activity if you are experiencing any of the symptoms of COVID-19 (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html ). If you develop symptoms after attending an in-person activity, you must notify the person in charge of the activity as soon as possible.
If you have an underlying condition which increases your risk, strongly consider your own health and safety before attending an in-person activity (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/need-extra-precautions/index.html ).
Specific details of activities TBA
Site Opens: 8:00 AM
Site Closes: 8:00 PM
Quail Hill Scout Reservation
56 La Valley Dr,
Manalapan Township, NJ 07726
Adult Non-Member Registration: $17.00
Adult Member Registration $12.00
Children 17 and under - free
Preregistration deadline 5/31/21 or until 150 registrations have been received.
Individuals requesting event pre-registration refunds must contact the Autocrat and/or Reservations Clerk for that event in some manner(by email, in writing, or a phone call), prior to the start of the event(that morning inclusive).
A Refund Request Form is to be filled out by the Autocrat, Reservationist, and the Requestor (if possible).
Partial refunds for a group reservation where one or more individuals were unable to attend can be issued: i.e, one check sent in with reservations for four people and one or more will not be attending.
No refunds will be issued if the event does not make a profit.
No Cash Refunds
Any refunds will be issued in the form of a check drawn on the Barony of Carillion checking account. Refund checks will not be issued until the event books have been closed. Post event refund requests will be considered on an individual basis and only in extreme or emergency circumstances, subject to approval by the Autocrat, Baronial Exchequer, and the Baronial Senechal.
All reservation checks are to be written to: SCA-NJ inc.,- Barony of Carillion
Make Checks Payable to: SCA NJ Inc. Barony of Carillion
Baron Hrafn Breiðskeggr
(MKA Myq LaSala)
732-637-3538 (please leave a voicemail, and I will contact you back)
Send Reservations to:
1442 Lakewood Road
Toms River, NJ 08755