Bergental/BBM Virtual Yule & Bergental's A&S Championship
Hosted by Barony of Bergental - Your Town, MA
Event date: December 12th, 2020
Event Last Modified: October 12th, 2020
In addition, we will be hosting the Barony of Bergental Arts and Sciences Baronial Championship. Lady Eithne ingen Mael Duin, current champion (Luminary) has devised a clever plan for this virtual format and plans to keep it simple: Bring Your Best, Forget the Rest! All items will be uploaded to a Google drive folder to be accessible to the judges and the populace.
A&S Championship Process & Guidelines:
- Single round, bring your best.
- Items that are consumables are not encouraged due to this virtual format.
- Should you need any assistance in adapting your art to this virtual format please feel free to reach out to the current Luminare, Lady Eithne at email@example.com.
- All entrants must complete the form below no later than Friday, November 13th 2020, declaring their intention to participate and to help us budget the event time!
- All documents, images, presentations etc. must be uploaded to the link provided in your participant confirmation email no later than midnight, Friday, November 20th, 2020 so that the Judges have time to look over your work.
- Please note that your work will be displayed on our website for the whole the populace to enjoy.
- During the event itself, we ask that you give a brief overview (no more than 3-5 min.) of your project after which participants will be moved, one at a time, into a breakout room to meet with the judges to answer any additional questions, etc.
Bergental">https://forms.gle/DDvXcMfsVVsZr5UeA\">Bergental A&S Champion Competitor Form
The overall event will include performances and baronial courts for their Excellencies from Barony Beyond the Mountain and His Excellency Bergental.
Site Opens: 2:00 PM EST
Site Closes: 5:00 PM EST
Your Town, MA 01571
No reservations required unless you are a competitor. (See link above)
Make Checks Payable to: Not Applicable
Dame Perronnelle de Croy
mka Caroline Daniel
Cell: 774-563-0019 (Please no calls after 9 PM)
Send Reservations to: