Known World Heraldic and Scribal Symposium
Hosted by Bailiwick of Ivyeinrust - Philadelphia, PA
Event date: June 29th, 2024 - June 30th, 2024
Event Last Modified: October 23rd, 2023
Site Opens: TBD
Site Closes: TBD
University of PEnnsylvania
Exact rooms TBD
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Travel and Transportation
- Philadlephia is served by Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) (https://www.phl.org/ ), with connections to various forms of public transportation into the city
- PHL has a direct train to Upenn (Penn Medicine Station) or 30th Street station.
- Philadelphia has an extended public transportation system through SEPTA: https://www5.septa.org/travel/fares/
- If coming by Greyhound, ask directions to the 5th St Independence Hall Station entrance to the Market-Frankfort Line (http://www4.septa.org/maps/transit/mfl.html ). Get off at 34th street. Head south to Walnut street, and then follow the walking directions in the driving directions.
- If coming by Pan bus, ask directions to the 11th street entrance to the Market-Frankfort Line (http://www4.septa.org/maps/transit/mfl.html ). Get off at 34th street. Head south to Walnut street, and then follow the walking directions in the driving directions.
- From the WEST (as in direction, not kingdom) via 76 East - exit at 30th Street Station, at the light turn right, curve around the train station to the left. At the third light, you'll want to be in the right lane to go straight across Market Street. Turn right onto Walnut Street - after 33rd, start looking for a parking spot or follow directions to the parking lot of your choice (https://facilities.upenn.edu/maps/parking/parking-garage-chestnut-34 . recommended)
- From the EAST (as in direction, not kingdom) via Benjamin Franklin Bridge to 676 West. Exit at 30th Street Station and follow directions above.
- From the SOUTH via 95 North - take 95 North to 76 West. Take exit 346 A on the left for South Street. Drive about 3 blocks on South Street, then start looking for a parking spot or follow directions to the parking lot of your choice.
- From the NORTH via 95 South - take 95 South to 676 West. Exit at 30th Street Station and follow directions above.
Campus map - including parking and local restaurants http://www.facilities.upenn.edu/maps
More on parking at Penn - http://cms.business-services.upenn.edu/parking/evening-and-weekend-parking.html
Adult Member Registration $ 40 preregistered, $ 45 at the door
Paypal information incoming
There is no feast.
We do not plan to serve food but the University of Pennsylvania is surrounded by eating places (restaurants, food court, food trucks…).
Make Checks Payable to: SCA Inc - Bailiwick on Iveinrust
Brunissende Dragonette (mka Mathilde Poussin)
Tel: 215-474-7684 (Leave a message. No call after 10 pm)
Send Reservations to: