September 7, 2021 – Crown Tournament Letters of Intent
Unto the people of this glorious East Kingdom, Greetings.
As is Our custom We are asking the populace of the East to submit their intentions to participate in Crown Tournament so that We may find heirs.
If you wish to join the noble group of combatants and consorts processing on the field so that your names may one day be preserved within the recitation of the crowns, please submit your letter of intent to Us and the Seneschal of the East by September 30, 2021! Below you will find the required information to be submitted with your letter per Kingdom Law.
- II.C.b: All entrant couples must submit a letter of intent (LoI) to the Heirs and Kingdom Seneschal no later than thirty days prior to Crown Tournament. This requirement may be waived, on a case-by-case basis, by the Heirs (or by the Crown, if after Coronation).
- i. The LoI may be submitted via the online survey link provided by the Kingdom Seneschal (preferred method), or by email.
- ii. The LoI must include the Society name, legal name, postal address, residence address (if different from postal address), years of residency in the East Kingdom, telephone number, membership number, and membership expiration date for both entrants.
- iii. In the LoI:
- at least one member of each entrant couple must affirm that they do not have knowledge of any basis why they would not be able to cross the United States/Canadian international border (“border”) for the duration of their reign; or
- if any of the events designated as mandatory to validate a reign per Section II.B.3. will require travel across the border during the reign for which the Crown Tournament is being held, both members of each entrant couple must affirm that they do not have knowledge of any basis why they would not be able to cross the border for the duration of their reign.
Our Heirs’ reign is due to have Their Crown Tournament in Tir Mara, so BOTH combatant and consort must attest that they know of no reason why they cannot cross the border.
Please use the following Google Form to submit your Letter of Intent: https://forms.gle/GzTph9JLrSkSrS3K6
We are looking forward to embracing Our new heirs. Seeing the Kingdom move forward is ever Our wish! Long live the People of the East!
Ioannes Aurelius Serpentius and Ro Honig von Sommerfeldt, Emperor and Empress of the East Kingdom
Medhbh inghean Ui Cheallaigh, Seneschal of the East Kingdom