|This article is a stub. You can help the East Kingdom wiki by expanding it.|
Don't know what information to put? See our Templates Page.
See Template_talk:Populace for full suggested contents.
|Awards & Offices|
Lady Ysemay Sterlyn, OM.
I am passionate about research and trying new things. I always have some project in the works. When I am water bearing on the field, or running a tourney, I can usually be found wearing 15th century French working class garb. When I am supporting my husband, I wear 14th century English. When I want to "dress up," I am often in 16th century German. However, I also enjoy viking and am planning to venture into the exotic wilds of India.
Offices & Positions
Chatelaine, Shire of Quintavia, 2002-2003
Mistress of Arts and Sciences, Shire of Nordenhalle, 4/2013-present
When I have time, I will start adding projects to this space.
Classes that I have taught.
- Sinister Calligraphy--Introduction to Calligraphy for Left Handed Scribes.
- Intro to Smocking-- How to Make a Smocked Apron.
- Don't Be Afraid, It's Only Documentation-- Tips for creating documentation for SCA competions.
- Creating a Wulstehaub--Discussing the research and construction of the German hat.
- How to Pattern a 4 Panel Bodice-- Transition class designed to help move people from commercial patterns to self patterning
- Women and Minorities in the Crown of Aragon-- Dispelling myths and preconceptions about women and minorities during the 12-14th centuries.
- Middle English Pronunciation--Introduction to Middle English