|Awards & Offices|
| See Awards Templates List|
See Office Templates List
Lady Susanna Lockheart. Co-founder of the Guild of St. Severus, the unofficial East Kingdom knitters' guild. Companion of the Order of the Maunche.
Susanna is a 14th century lowland Scottish woman. She seems to have fallen into a fjord at one Pennsic and is gradually becoming a 10th century Hiberno-Norsewoman of Dublin.
Offices & Positions
- Chronicler, Shire of Caer Adamant, 5/2006 to 11/2007
- Queen's A&S Champion, 3/2008 to 3/2009
- Deputy Autocrat, Swamp Thynge, 8/31 - 9/3/2007
- Autocrat, Swamp Thynge, 8/29 - 9/1/2008
Projects & Publications
- Egyptian Socks
- Northern Lights pentathlon winner, 2007.
Areas of Interest
- Knitting in medieval period
- "Early Knitting Techniques and Tools: Clues from Extant Middle Eastern Socks", presentation at International Medieval Congress, Kalamazoo, MI, 2011