Sylvia du Vey
Lady Sylvia and Ginny at Panteria
Per pale purpure and vert, a horse passant contourny and on a chief argent an arrow bendwise sinister between two fleurs-de-lys inverted purpure.
|Awards & Offices|
I am Lady Sylvia du Vey, resident of the Shire of Endewearde. I have been involved in the SCA since 1994, when my husband, Lord Ané du Vey encouraged me to start coming to events. Since then I have become increasingly more active, particularly enjoying brewing, equestrian activities, sewing, and occasionally attempting to hit people on the head with big sticks.
14th century Norman
Member of the household of Syr Cedric of Thanet (Thanet House)
Offices & Positions
- Minister of the Lists, Shire of Endewearde, 2007?
- Queen's Equestrian Champion, Andreas IV and Gabriella II, July 4, 2009
- Equestrian Marshal at Large, 2009+
- Endewearde Brewers Guild - Founding Guildmistress
- Lady in Waiting to Kiena Stewart I
- East Kindgom Brewers Guildmistress beginning March 2012
- Autocrat, Tourney o' Love, 2008
- Autocrat, Tourney o' Love, 2009
- Autocrat and EqMIC, Endewearde's "Official Equestrian Practice," 2009
- Autocrat, Tourney o' Love, 2010
- Autocrat, East Kingdom Bardic Champions Competition 2011
- Autocrat, Tourney o' Love, 2012