Per pale Azure and Or, a thistle counterchanged.
|Awards & Offices|
King's Cypher (Thorson)
Northern Region Deputy Minister of Arts and Sciences
Baroness Mylisant Grey has been in the SCA since 2000 and has resided that entire time in the Province of Malagentia. She has no formal feudal ties although she is good friends with many who do. She enjoys "Divers Arts" and can be seen trying her hand and everything from spinning and weaving to period cookery (especially over the fire at events) to lampwork bead-making and even a little singing. She was spotted on the field in armor years ago but has no driving desire to take up arms again. Events you are likely to find her at include Great Northeastern War, Birka and Panteria.
Mylisant was born and raised in what is now the Alsace Province of modern France, but to her, she is a subject of the Holy Roman Empire.
She was born in 1378 just a few weeks prior to the death of Emperor Charles IV. She was raised mostly by her father as her mother died in childbirth when Mylisant was two.
Offices & Positions
- Chatelaine - Province of Malagentia (2005)
- Deputy Minister of Arts and Sciences - Northern Region (2004 - Present)
- Gate Coordinator - Great Northeastern War XV (2001)
- A&S Coordinator - Great Northeastern War XVII (2003)
- Information Point Coordinator - Great Northeastern War XIX (2005)
- Royalty Liason - Great Northeastern War XXIII (2009)