Mithgiladan the Herald
|This article is a stub. You can help the East Kingdom wiki by expanding it.|
Don't know what information to put? See our Templates Page.
See Template_talk:Populace for full suggested contents.
|Awards & Offices|
| AoA, SB|
- c. 1090 Norman Trader
- Maternal lineage - Norman
Offices, Positions, & Awards
- Deputy Seneschal, Barony of Settmour Swamp, Canton of Gryphonwald, 1993
- Herald, Barony of Settmour Swamp, 1994
- Herald, at Large, 1980 - 1991
AoA: From Gavin and Sedalia at one of the many Lakewood Renaissance Fairs in Carillion Companion of the Sable Bell(Carillion), Sept 198-something
Set up, clean up, duty Herald: Many
- Archery,Axe Throwing, Heraldry, Bardic Arts, Medieval games, Gemstones, siege engine building and being silly