Markesa de Carvalhal
Lady Markesa de Carvalhal, East Kingdom 12th Night AS XLV
Heraldry Needed - In process of approval
|Awards & Offices|
| See Awards Templates List|
See Office Templates List
After years of thinking "that might be fun" Markesa and family joined the SCA in 2008. She received her Award Of Arms at East Kingdom 12th Night, XLIV. (January 15, 2011)
Offices & Positions
- Librarian, Shire of Buckland Cross, 03/18/2009 to present
- Apprentice and Protegé of Master Iheronimus Brückner
- Herald, Shire of Buckland Cross, 05/17/2011 to present
- Autocrat, Wrightwtown Renaissance Faire, 9/11
- Teacher, Bookbinding and Medieval Distillation and Use of Essential Oils, Wrightstown Renaissance Faire, 09/11
- Teacher, Children's Papermaking and Bookbinding, Crown Tourney, 5/11
- Teacher, Medieval Distillation and Use of Essential Oils, Wrightstown Renaissance Faire, 09/10
- Teaching Assistant, Glass Bead Making, Wrightstown Renaissance Faire, 09/10
- Teaching Assistant, Glass Bead Making, Wrightstown Renaissance Faire, 09/09
Projects & Publications
- Currently researching and practicing basic bookbinding stitches.
- Paper and pasteboard making.
- Digitizing a book & materials repair manual I wrote in graduate school.
Google Profile From where you can also find:
Mundanely known as Christine Connors. Christine's husband Matt Connors is known in the Society as Fearghus O'Conchobhair.