|This article is a stub. You can help the East Kingdom wiki by expanding it.|
Don't know what information to put? See our Templates Page.
See Template_talk:Populace for full suggested contents.
Per pale sable and vert, a horse rampant between in pale an arrow fesswise reversed and an arrow fesswise argent
(Fieldless) In saltire, a rapier and an arrow inverted vert, overall a horse's head couped argent
|Awards & Offices|
| , , AoA|
Llewellyn Walsh. I've known about the SCA for the better half of my life and finally went to my first event, Pennsic XL, and fell in love with it. I've been getting more and more involved since then in many activities even entering my first competition, 4Q, only a few months after attending Pennsic.
Late period Welsh Irish
- House Stonewatch
- The Handsome Boys
- Fencing (authorized at Mudthaw 2012)
- Thrown Weapons (knife, axe, & spear)
- Mead Brewing
- Armorial Herald
Offices & Positions
- Queen's Guard, Thyra Eiriksdottir (10/13/2012 - 4/6/2013)
- Barony Beyond the Mountain Fencing Champion (11/3/2012-12/7/2013)
- Fencing Marshall at Large
- Pennsic XLII Rapier Melee Champions team
- Marksmen Badge
- Award of Arms - Gregor IV and Kiena II
- Order of the Defenders of the White Oak (BBM Martial award)
- 12/7/13 Rapier MIC for Bergental/BBM Yule