Lillian atte Valeye
|This article is a stub. You can help the East Kingdom wiki by expanding it.|
Don't know what information to put? See our Templates Page.
See Template_talk:Populace for full suggested contents.
|Awards & Offices|
Lady Lillian atte Valleye, known as Lily or Lily of the Valley, became involved in the SCA through the Lakewood Lions Rennaisance Faire. For more than a decade she has been a merchant at both the Lakewood & West Windsor Renne Faires, where she sells her one-of-a-kind handmade dolls. She is an active member of the Barony of Carillion and attends as many events as she can in and around her home barony.
Offices & Positions
- Mistress of Arts & Sciences, Barony of Carillion, 2004- present
- Mistress of Arts & Sciences, Canton of the Keep by the Endless Sea, 2000-2004
Please note: These dates are approximated and need to be verified
Honours & Awards
- Companion of the Silver Crescent September 21, 2008
- Award of Arms Jult 26, 2003
- Companion of the Sable Bell October 12, 2002
A&S Displays at all Barony of Carillion Events
Projects & Publications
Lily's artistic skill is put to use in creating illuminations for award scrolls, and her artwork has been used by the East Kingdom newsletter, the Pikestaff, as well as dozens of editions of the baronial newsletter, the Clochette.