Lillia de Vaux
|This article is a stub. You can help the East Kingdom wiki by expanding it.|
Don't know what information to put? See our Templates Page.
See Template_talk:Populace for full suggested contents.
Photo by Ron Lutz, Jr. (used with permission)
Argent semy of crampets, a bend azure.
|Awards & Offices|
| AoA, OSC, QOoC, OM|
Title Name. SCA Biography. Selected Awards (the Wiki is not the place to do a full awards list).
Lillia de Vaux is the daughter of a mason employed at the cathedral in Beauvais. She and her family survived the town’s 1346 siege by the English, but nothing more is known of her after that. She is somewhat literate and a student of both the gentle and martial arts. (Don’t tell her father about that last part!)
Offices & Positions
- Chatelaine, Shire of Hartshorn-dale, ?? to 10/2005
- Attire Pursuivant, Shire of Hartshorn-dale, 11/2006 to 11/2010
- Rapier Marshal, Shire of Hartshorn-dale, ??-11/2009, 01/01/2011 to present
- Eastern Crown Herald, East Kingdom, 12/2009 to 04/01/2012
- Diademe Herald, East Kingdom, 04/01/2012 to present
- Event Steward for one of the Hartshorn-dale newcomer scholas (year unknown)
- Registration Clerk/Gate Clerk for Alles Faire (multiple years)
- Merchant Coordinator for East Kingdom Twelfth Night (01/2003)
- Kitchen staff at various events (e.g., Games & Galliards, Alles Faire, 2011 Spring Crown Tourney, 2012 Love & War)
- Deputy of Herald's Point (Pennsic 2011 and 2012)
Projects & Publications
- "Effective Demos" (class, EKU, 2007)
- "MiT Training: Weapon and Armor Inspections" (class, KWAR, 2009)
- "There and Back Again: A Submission's Tale" (class, Noisemaker's Schola and Pennsic, 2010)
- "A Preliminary Survey of Names from the Historical Dictionary of Personal Names in Białystok" (article, KWHSS Proceedings, 2011)