Lianor de Matos
|This article is a stub. You can help the East Kingdom wiki by expanding it.|
Don't know what information to put? See our Templates Page.
See Template_talk:Populace for full suggested contents.
Or, Three Stag's Heads Erased Gules
|Awards & Offices|
| Order of the Salamander, Order of the Harlequin, Award of Arms|
Quartermaster of Bhakail
Lady Lianor de Matos Joined the SCA in the Fall of 2008, and immediately took interest in all kinds of things. Dance, embroidery, garb, supporting the army, tablet weaving, and teaching are just a few things she enjoys in the society. Mostly everything revolves around 16th century Spain.
Some of her awards/positions are: Quartermaster of the army of Bhakail, March 2010? Companion of the Order of the Salamander, Aug 2011
Lianor was born in Seville, somewhere around 1495. Her father was an hidalgo of note, who moved the family to Seville so that he and his son could make their fortune in the New World. Lianor, her sister and mother were left to run the family estate and try to impress their way into the court of the Dukes of Medina Sedonia.
As a lady of the courts, Lianor enjoys singing, embroidery, and making fancy gowns. However, she also takes great joy in seeing that her barony's army is well taken care of, and she's been known to occasionally sneak out on to the field of battle herself. Thankfully, her father is away, and not likely to be shamed by her actions.
Offices & Positions
- Quartermaster, Bhakail, 03/15/2010 to present
- Companion of the Order of the Salamander, 08/2011
- Award of Arms, 03/2011
- Companion of the Order of the Harlequin (as part of the Bhakaili Branslers), 12/2010
- A&S Champion, Bhakail, 12/2007-12/2008
- Autocrat, Bacon-Ale-Ya, 6/10/2011
- Assistant Dayboard, Yule, 12/2009
Projects & Publications
- Name of Project/Publication, Other info, mm/dd/yyyy
- List in Chronological order, oldest to newest