|This article is a stub. You can help the East Kingdom wiki by expanding it.|
Don't know what information to put? See our Templates Page.
See Template_talk:Populace for full suggested contents.
Kythe enjoying a beverage
|Awards & Offices|
|Queen's Order of Courtesy, AOA, Order of the Millstone, Recipient of the Iron E|
I am Röd Kythe Szubielka
Kythe originates from the court of Duke Conrod of Monrovia in 1220 Poland. The Teutonic Order has just been invited by the Duke to protect and fight the heathen Prussians on the Eastern Border. Instead they donated the land they were using to Pope Clementine who then gave it back to the order and summarily stole the property from the Duke. Kythe was wandering through the merchant stall of Krakow when he came upon a round fruit as bright as a brass coin. The merchant was from Scotland and showed him how to eat the delicious fruit. Kythe was so enamored that he decided it was worth seeing the world and going to Scotland to find more of these oranges. On his travels he met Mistress Morwynna Crewe and her Laird. They introduced him to Lady Seigine Ruadh Friseal whom became his wife. On returning to Conrad's Court, the Teutonic Order was attempting to take over the region. Kythe and Sine fled and settled in the Barony of Stonemarche in the East Kingdom where they still currently reside.
Kythe runs a small business known as the Inn of Bard's Rest.
Offices & Positions
- Northern Region Warden for the East Kingdom Brewer's Guilde 06/2012 to Present
- Apprentice in Brewing to Baroness Mistress Suzanne Neuber de Londres 08/07/12 to Present
- Seneschal (Former-06/2009 to 6/2014), Barony of Stonemarche,
- Jester (Former) to Duquesa Isabella of York (2x) (9/30/2000 and 9/28/2002)
- Reservation Steward, EKBG Collegium 5/2014
- Assistant Steward, Harpers Retreat, 9/2011
- Reservation Steward, Harpers Retreat, 9/2010
- Reservation Steward, Harpers Retreat, 9/2009
- Reservation Steward, Harpers Retreat, 9/2008
- Reservation Steward, Harpers Retreat, 9/2007
- Autocrat, Midsummers 6/2009
- Autocrat, Harpers Retreat 9/2005
- Autocrat, Harpers Retreat 9/2004
- Autocrat, Harpers Retreat 9/2003
- Autocrat, Yule 12/2002
- Kitchen Help for Michaelmas 9/1999
- Feastocrat for SCadian Wedding 8/1998
- Autocrat, Stonewar 6/1998
- Host of regular Craftnite 5/2000- Present
Insomniac? Check out my blog:
Kythe has a travelling bar known as the Inn of Bard's Rest. The purpose of the bar is to offer period beverages at events and have new brewers offer their creations for constructive criticism and encourage them to brew for competitions and panellings. For more info on the bar go to: https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/411438478867738/
Potables (cider/beer/mead/cordials/); ranked as East Kingdom Brewers' Guild "Journeyman" as of 03/31/12