|This article is a stub. You can help the East Kingdom wiki by expanding it.|
Don't know what information to put? See our Templates Page.
See Template_talk:Populace for full suggested contents.
Mistress Kis Maria, Baroness of the Barony of Carillion
|Awards & Offices|
Born after a Mongol invasion in the 11th century Mika started out in the Carpathian mountains but has been traveling in an eastward direction ever since. Currently in India she continues to study the arts and cultures of the vast continent. She earns a living through service to royality, through her art, and endless energy.
- East Kingdom Souther Region Chancellor of Minors
- Barony of Carillion Page Preceptor
- Baroness of Carillion
Awards & Honours
- Baroness's Silver Ring (Iron Bog) 2009
- King's Cypher (Darius IV) 2009
- Queen's Order of Courtesy 2009
- Baroness of Carillion 2008
- Queen's Cypher (Brenwen) 2008
- Queen's Honor of Distinction (Jana IV) 2007
- King's Cypher (Darius III) 2006
- Companion of the Silver Crescent 2004
- Golden Lyre 2003
- Mistress of the Laurel 2002
- Companion of the Manche 2001
- Marion Blackheart
- Lady Lilly of the Valley
- Lady Amy Alice Wolston
- Lady Máirghréad Ghearr
- Lady Luned
I am in the kitchen and helping out whenever possible. Need to keep busy to stay out of trouble!
I have taught various classes in illumination, seeing with a period eye, portraiture, the face throughout time, and correction techniques