King's Order of the Tyger of Valor
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
The King's Order of the Tyger of Valor (established September 29, A.S. 37 by Andreas and Isabella- renamed September 25, A.S. 40 by Darius and Roxane, renamed January 25, A.S.42 by Andreas and Gabriella)
- a. The King's Order of the Tyger of Valor may be awarded by the King to honor individual members of the armies of the East Kingdom who have distinguished themselves in either of the following ways.
- i. By displaying extraordinary command excellence on the battlefield at an Inter-Kingdom War.
- ii. By displaying extraordinary actions of valor on the battlefield at an Inter-Kingdom War.
- b. The King's Order of the Tyger of Valor may be awarded no more than three times during any one reign.
- c. The King's Order of the Tyger of Valor includes all gentles who were:
- i. Inducted into the Order of the Tyger of Valor
- ii. Inducted into the previous Order of the Valiant Tyger
A scroll is optional.
- External Link
- Internal Link
|Awards of the East Kingdom|
| Society Awards: Award of Arms, Grant of Arms, Court Barony, Chivalry, Laurel, Pelican, Royal Peerage, Rose|
Orders of High Merit: Golden Rapier, Maunche, Sagittarius, Silver Crescent, Tygers Combattant