|Awards & Offices|
| Order of the Silver Rapier, Feb 2012, Order of the Ram's Horn (Concordia), May 2011, Award of Arms, Aug 2010, Order of the Friends (Concordia), May 2010|
Isabel Chamberlaine was introduced to the SCA in the Spring of 2009, making her first appearance at the War of the Roses (Concordia). It was quickly discovered that rapier combat is her main passion, followed closely by the scribal arts. She also dabbles in a number of other activities.
Officially, Isabel Chamberlaine is (very) late 15th century English. The daughter of a successful London mercer who often traveled to the trading centres of Europe, bringing back extravagant and exotic gifts for his daughter. On occasion she was allowed to travel with him, picking up “whimsical” skills in the process. Her father also indulged her the opportunity to learn more masculine traits like the use of a sword and assisting him with his business dealings.
Isabel was taught many of the same things that all dignified young girls are encouraged to learn, painting and fine writing being two of those many subjects. With her father traveling to Europe so often she was able to acquire a number of manuscripts and books to continue building her fathers library. Finding some of the pages quite dull, she would often sit and decorate the borders and letters.
ALTERNATE PERSONA: Isabel Chamberlayne (14th C.) miraculously survived the ravages of the Great Mortality and is being courted by Wilham de Broc, a fighter of local repute.
- Wife to Wilham de Broc
- Cadet to Baron Jean Paul Ducasse, OGR
- Household Affiliations: WOTOG, Pembridge Manor
Offices & Positions
- Social Media Administrator - Webminister Office (Jan 2012 - Present)
- Head Retainer for Baron Pierre de Tours (Oct 2011 - Present)
- Rapier Marshal at Large (2011 - Present)
- Central Region Deputy MoAS (Jan 2011 - Present)
- Queens Guard (Aikaterine II)
- Inducted into the Order of the Silver Rapier, (Feb 2012)
- Alternate, Rapier Champions Team, Pennsic 40, (Aug 2011)
- Winner, Calligraphy & Illumination categories at Pent Central, Concordia, (2011)
- William Blackfox Award Nomination, Pikestaff Cover Art, (Dec 2010 Issue)
- Alesone Gray of Cranlegh (Court Barony) - Completed November 2011
Older scribal work: 2010 thru 2011 (AS 44-46)