Fergus with a few samples at Bridge Birthday, 2011.
Or, a bear passant and in chief a bow and arrow fesswise in pale sable.
|Awards & Offices|
Ladies of the Rose Token of Appreciation awarded crown tourney 11/5/2011
Queen's honor of Distinction (Avelina I ) 10/08/2012
Order of the leviathan
Freedom of the Bridge. Barony of the Bridge
Lord Fergus Redmead AKA Drink Ninja Married to Sabina Luttrell we have two boys Ulf and Justinius and came to the Barony in smoking rocks in 2007. I am an Avid brewer and cook while also enjoying thrown weapons, archery and fencing. If I am in the kitchen I promise you will be satisfied and not go hungry while i am on duty. If you should be drinking one of my beverages let it be known that I am not responsible for your actions. Some have said that there is alcohol in my meads and other potables. Member of House Angle Tree and Villa del Delfina Nera. And one of the founders of The Smoking Bridge Guild of Libation Brewers. When training I am with the Fishmonger Academy.
Fergus Redmead born 1345 Scottland, My parents owned a small pub but after 10 years or so of running this business the drink finally caught up with dad and killed him. To this day we still have no clue what happend to him becuase he could out drink anyone. Mom went a little crazy after dads death and my brother took over the pub. With me kinda out of the picture i decided to inform my family that i wanted to explore the world and someday i would return. I made my way to galloway and found a ship that needed a cook and someone that was good with grog. After a bit of travelin around and seein the sights i saw it was time to search the soul. Being on the sea does some things to the soul. I got to london and found my way to the Dominican Brethren and learned their ways. After a spell they set me out on my way preaching to anyone that would listen to the Brother Fergus. I was able to catch the eye of the niave widow Sabina Lutrell, Stunningly beautiful but she seamed at wits end because her two sons ulf and Justinios did not have a father figure and were a handful. She came to me for council on several different occasions and this is when i decided to offer her my services. Of course my services did not come cheap she had a beatiful home that had extra quaters and i also was in need of clothing. I thought i had it made and was going to have meals prepared for me and a roof over my head and clothing. HA nobody told me she could not cook! I did not realize how bad the cooking was and never asked what happened to her husband but lets just say I have my idea's. Well at least i know my job is secure between the cooking and her enjoyment of a little of Brother Fergus's mead every now and then.
Offices & Positions
- Thrown Weapons Marshall East Kingdom 2009 to present
- Barony of Smoking Rocks Thrown Weapons marshal 1/2010 to present
- East Kingdom Central Region Thrown Weapons Marshall April 2013 to
- East Kingdom Thrown Weapons Youth Marshal.
- East Kingdom Brewers Guild Central Region Guild Warden July 2012
- Ice Weasel 5 2/2010 Kitchen Crew
- Barony of Smoking Rocks Birthday 4/2010 Kitchen Crew
- Shire 12th night Fairhaven Mass 1/2011 Kitchen Crew
- Ice Weasel 6 now we are 6 2/2011 Feast O'Crat in training
- Barony of Smoking Rocks Birthday 4/2011 Feast O'Crat
- Ice Weasel 7 the seven deadly sins 2/2012 Feast O'Crat
- Spring Coronation 2012 for King Keneric and Queen Avelina Head Kitcheneer ( day board only)
- Parent Feast O'Crat for Ice Weasel 8 ( octo weasel)
- Feast O'crat Fall Coronation 2013 for King Kenric II and Queen Avelina II
- House Angle Tree 1 of the founding members
- Villa del Delfina Nera
- The Smoking Bridge Guild of Libation Brewers
- Apprentice to Countess Elspeth Keyf of Neddingham
- Household Schola Lucerna