Erhart von Stuttgart
Sable, a cross between in bend two eagles and in bend sinister two sinister gauntleted fists, Or
|Awards & Offices|
| AoA, 11/08|
Lord Erhart von Stuttgart (often called "Eric") is an early 16th century German mercenary, or Landsknecht. He often fights for his Baron and Baroness, Lord Cosimo de Signorelli (Cosmo of Carillion) and Mistress Kis Maria. He is married to Lady Amy Webbe.
Offices & Positions
- Seneschal of the Barony of Carillion, 9/10 until present;
- Seneschal of the Canton of the Keep by the Endless Sea, 2008-2010;
- Deputy Exchequer, Barony of Carillion, 2006-2008;
- Retainer, Andreas IV.
- Kitchen Staff, Artisan's Challenge. 11/11;
- Children's Fete Volunteer, Pennsic XL.
- Staff, Southern Region War Camp, 5/11;
- Reservation Clerk, Bellringers, 1/11;
- Autocrat, West Windsor Faire, 2008;
- Autocrat, West Windsor Faire, 2007;
- Autocrat, Celtic Winter Games, 2007.
- Autocrat, West Windsor Faire, 2006;
- Dishwasher, heavy lifter, set-up and break-down staff as needed.
Honors and Awards
- Heavy Weapons Champion, Barony of Carillion, 10/2010 to present;
- Companion of the Order of the Sable Bell, 8/09.
- Award of Arms, 11/08;
- Designed awards for GGG, 10/2011.
- Painted Kingdom Server tabards, 9/2011.
I am a devoted member of House Grog, and routinely assist in the brewing arts.
I am a protege of Master Rupert the Unbalanced.
I also dabble in several Art forms, including period armor construction, as well as period wood working, having made benches, trestle tables, and 6-board boxes. My wife thinks I am a skilled painter, and I frequently personalize my wooden gifts with the recipient's heraldry.