Elizabeth Elenore Lovell
|This article is a stub. You can help the East Kingdom wiki by expanding it.|
Don't know what information to put? See our Templates Page.
See Template_talk:Populace for full suggested contents.
|Awards & Offices|
Title Name. SCA Biography. Selected Awards (the Wiki is not the place to do a full awards list).
Elizabeth is a young woman living in Colchester England during the latter half of the 1400’s. Only surviving child of a wool merchant, Elizabeth helps her father run his business. Both brothers, her mother and grandmother were taken by disease. Elizabeth was taught to spin, weave and dye by her mother and grandmother when she was a very young girl.
Offices & Positions
- EK Chancellor Minor 10/03/1998 - 10/10/2000
- Settmour Swamp Chancelor Minor 9/2006 - 9/2007
- Name of Position, Name of Event, mm/dd/yyyy
- List in Chronological order, oldest to newest
Projects & Publications
Published research article in EK A&S publication "Purpose Made Garters" 2012
- 16 years teaching spinning, weaving, dyeing, and other fiber based arts
to both children and adults in both the mundane and SCAdian worlds.
- Created soteltie for Mudthaw feast in 2004 (Beehives)
- Created soteltie for the Coronation of Darius and Roxane (A replica of Mt. Vesuvius)
- Experience in raising fiber-bearing animals for use in fiber arts
- 03/11/2006 Winner of The Northern Lights Pentathlon as well as the categories of Peoples Choice, Spinning, Narrow work and Dyeing
- Teacher of classes in felt making, spinning, and dyeing for children and adults
- 07/29/1995 Award of Arms
- 01/14/2006 Companion of the Burdened Tyger
- 03/25/2006 King's Cypher (Darius III)
- 07/01/2006 QOC (Anna)
- Ivory Tower
- 08/16/2006 Order of the Maunch