Constance de Saint Denis
at Coronation of Edward and Marguerite
Per pale azure and argent, a bordure embattled counterchanged.
|Awards & Offices|
| ,, AoA, Order of the Daystar|
Constance lived and still plays in the Barony of Carolingia in the East Kingdom. She was the protege of Mistress Caitlin Davies. Constance is a scribe, an autocrat, a cook, a weaver, a seamstress, a chirurgeon, a pennsic troll, and a general volunteer.
Constance is technically a Norman living in Tamworth in the 1150s.
Offices & Positions
- Deputy Seneschal - past
- Minister of A&S - past
- Steward - past
- Deputy Seneschal
- Deputy MoAS
Events and Feasts
- Crown Tourney Fall 2009
- Twa Corbies Tavern 2009
- Carolingian University
- others I am blanking on
- Novice Schola - several
- Snowed In at the Castle
- EKU in Carolingia
- April 2011 - A Day with Shakespeare in Carolingia
- April 2014 - Cooking Schola in Quintavia
- 07/20/2002 Award of Arms
- 06/25/2005 Companion of the Daystar (Carolingia)
- 04/14/2007 Queen's Honor of Distinction (Jana IV)
- 04/10/2010 Companion of the Silver Crescent
- 09/25/2010 Queen's Cypher (Marguerite)
- 02/02/2013 Order of the Pelican
See Template_talk:Populace for full suggested contents.