Concordia of the Snows
|This article is a stub. You can help the East Kingdom wiki by expanding it.|
Don't know what information to put? See our Templates Page.
|Barony of Concordia of the Snows|
Azure, a snowflake argent environed of a snake embowed biting its tail, all within a laurel wreath Or
Established: As a shire January 1976. Became a Barony on October 18, 1980.
Blazon: Azure, a snowflake argent environed of a snake embowed biting its tail, all within a laurel wreath Or
Heraldic officer's title: Snowflake Pursuivant
- Order of the Friends - a thank you for service to the Barony
- Companions of the Pine - for extraordinary service to the Barony
- Order of the Feather - for service as an Autocrat. Formerly Concordian Turkey.
- Order of the Sapphire - for Arts and Sciences
- Order of the Ram's Horn - for Armoured Combat, Fencing and Archery
- Order of the Diamond - to recognize Concordians who demonstrate exemplary courtesy to all on a continous basis
- Order of the Emerald - for those who maintain a high standard of authenticity in their dress, behavior, persona, and goods
- Order of the Snow Hare - to honor the efforts of the children of the Barony. There are three categories for which there are tokens, Service, Personae, and Honour
- Fauna Concordia - an award developed to recognize the animals that guard our fields
- Companion of the Spoon - an Award created as a challenge to Feastocrats
- Order of the Manx Cat - an early Shire service award given to individuals who "worked their tails off". Closed A.S. XVII.
- Silver Snowflake - an early Shire service award given for enhancing the Shire a Quantum leap. Closed
Territories of Concordia of the Snows
Former Territories of Concordia of the Snows
- Canton of Brewer's Keep (Disbanded)