|This article is a stub. You can help the East Kingdom wiki by expanding it.|
Don't know what information to put? See our Templates Page.
Meaning: The name "Carolingia" refers to the Charles River, which flows through Boston. The "wavy Y" on the Baronial arms allude to the river and its tributaries.
Established: The founding meeting of the then "Barony of Norfolk, Suffolk and Middlesex" was held in November 1970. The first event of the newly-renamed Barony of Carolingia was held on Valentine's Day, 1971.
Heraldic officer's title: Golden Gryphon Pursuivant
Territories of Carolingia
- Boroughs (semi-official college branches, some currently inactive):
- Borough of Darksted Wood (UMass Lowell)
- Borough of Duncharloch (Harvard)
- Borough of Felding (Wellesley)
- Borough of Fenmere (Brandeis)
- Borough of Greenwood Isle (Simmons)
- Borough of Huntington Green (Northeastern)
- Borough of Knollwood (Olin)
- Borough of MITgaard (MIT)
- Borough of Norsu (Tufts)
- Borough of Rosin Gorm (Regis)
- Borough of Southbanke (Boston University)
Former Territories of (name)