|Shire of Caer Adamant|
Azure on a pale vert fimbriated between two laurel wreaths a sword Or.
Meaning: Fort Diamond
Established: October 1992
Blazon: Azure on a pale vert fimbriated between two laurel wreaths a sword Or.
The green is for the state of Delaware, surrounded by golden shores and the waters of the Chesapeake Bay and the Atlantic.
Name and device registered November 1991.
Populace badge: Azure, a pale vert fimbriated Or.
This is a badge for the populace of the Shire of Caer Adamant to wear or to mark their belongings, being the Shire's registered Device without the charges.
Badge registered December 2012.
Heraldic officer's title:
Newsletter: Fort Knights
Fighting Unit: The Free Company of Caer Adamant is the Shire's official fighting unit
Officers of Caer Adamant
- Seneschal: Lady Shoshana Gryffyth
- Deputy Seneschal: Lady Amari
- Exchequer: Lady Sybilla of Caer Adamant
- Herald: Lord Sean O'Morain
- Knight Marshal: Lord Wulfram Engelenbach
- Minister of Arts & Sciences: Lady Katrin Per Daans
- Chatelaine: Lady Lilly Rose Sinclaire
- Chronicler: Lord Alexi Gensel
- Archery Captain: Baron Pádraig Ó Gealagáin
- Webminister: Lady Mari Clock van Hoorne (previously Marietta da Firenze)
Populace of Caer Adamant
- Baron Adolphus Benner
- Mistress Hedewigis Ockenfüßin
- Lady Kateline Hicch
- Lady Magdalena Lantfarerin called Magdalena the Migrant
- Lady Mairi Crawford O'Morain
- Lord Markus von der Oesten
- Mistress Margaret Hepburn of Ardrossan
- Mistress Sarra Lymner
- Baron Simon Montgumery
- Lord Thomas Loch, called Tomaloc
- Lady Veronica Rosso