|Shire of Caer Adamant|
Azure on a pale vert fimbriated between two laurel wreaths a sword Or.
The Shire of Caer Adamant border is the State of Delaware.
Meaning: Fort Diamond
Established: October 1992
Blazon: Azure on a pale vert fimbriated between two laurel wreaths a sword Or.
The green is for the state of Delaware, surrounded by golden shores and the waters of the Chesapeake Bay and the Atlantic.
Name and device registered November 1991.
Populace badge: Azure, a pale vert fimbriated Or.
This is a badge for the populace of the Shire of Caer Adamant to wear or to mark their belongings, being the Shire's registered Device without the charges.
Badge registered December 2012.
Heraldic officer's title:
Newsletter: Fort Knights
- Seneschal: Lady Shoshana Gryffyth
- Herald: Lord Wulfram Engelenbach
- Knight Marshal: Lord Markus von der Oesten
- Archery Captain: Baron Padraig O'Gealagain
- Exchequer: Lady Veronica Rosso
- Chronicler: Baron Adolphus Benner
- Minister of Arts & Sciences: Katrin Per Daans
- Chatelaine: Lady Lilly Rose Sinclaire
People of Caer Adamant
- Lord Alexi Gensel
- Lady Amari
- Mistress Hedewigis Ockenfüßin
- Lady Mari Clock van Hoorne
- Mistress Margaret Hepburn of Ardrossan
- Baron Simon Montgumery