|This article is a stub. You can help the East Kingdom wiki by expanding it.|
Don't know what information to put? See our Templates Page.
|Shire of Caer Adamant|
Azure on a pale vert fimbriated between two laurel wreaths a sword Or.
Meaning: Fort Diamond
Established: October 1992
Blazon: Azure on a pale vert fimbriated between two laurel wreaths a sword Or.
Name and device registered November 1991.
Heraldic officer's title:
Newsletter: Fort Knights
- Seneschal: Baroness Hedewigis Ockenfüßin
- Deputy Seneschal: Baron Padraig O'Gealagain
- Herald: Shoshana Gryffyth
- Knight Marshal: Lord Markus von der Oesten
- Archery Captain: Baron Padraig O'Gealagain
- Exchequer: Lord Mikael McCue
- Chronicler: Alexi Gensel
- Minister of Arts & Sciences: Mistress Margaret Hepburn,
- Chatelaine: Lady Magdalena die Zugvogelerin
- Webminister: Arthur Alyn with Caer Adamant