|Awards & Offices|
| AoA, Birka 2013|
Aoife went to her first event at the age of six. Her father was heavily involved in the Society, hosting archery and heavy combat practice in the Shire of Heronter, Aethelmearc. She fell out of touch with the SCA, but rediscovered it in her teens. Since then, she has been growing more active, and has recently recommitted to actively participating.
She enjoys supporting the fighters in her household, researching and cooking period food, historical brewing, icon painting, and creating new patterns for her inkle loom. She's also the proprietor of the Inn at the Crossroads.
Occasional viking, sometimes a celt, and occasionally a bog-hopper when it's just too hot. She expects to firm up a better persona in the coming months...
Member of House Three Sheets.
Offices & Positions
- Assistant, Queen's Tea/Royalty Social, Pennsic 40, August 2011
- Dayboard Cook, A day in the Court of Harun Al-Rashid, November 2012
Projects & Publications
Chief blogger at Inn at the Crossroads, since March 2011
- Co-Authored "A Feast of Ice and Fire: The Official Game of Thrones Companion Cookbook", published in May 2012
- Both blog and book feature modern redactions of historical recipes
Blogger at Food Through the Pages, another fictional and historical food blog, since April 2012
Keeps up the Household blog 
BBM/Bergental Yule, Dec. 2012
- Metheglin 82.33; Plum Wine 86.83