Anna of Carillion
|This article is a stub. You can help the East Kingdom wiki by expanding it.|
Don't know what information to put? See our Templates Page.
See Template_talk:Populace for full suggested contents.
Lady Anna with daughter
|Awards & Offices|
Lady Anna of Carillion.
Anna, 15th century gypsy, was won over by the viking Lord Ingvar Thorsteinsson.
Offices & Positions
- Chatelain, Canton of the Keep by the Endless Sea, September 2010
General help: clean up crew, kitchen helper, water bearer, etc. I try to help out when and where I can.
Honours & Awards
- Baron Cosmo's Favor: Order of the Lady of the Fish (Carillion), January 2009
- Award of Arms, Febuary 2009
- Chime (Carillion), August 2004
- Apprenticed to Mistress Kis Maria, Baroness of Carillon, August 2010.
- Belly Dancing
- Middle Eastern
Also a member of the Markland Medieval Mercenary Militia