Lady Aneleda Falconbridge, taken by Baroness Cateline la Broderesse King's and Queen's Arts and Sciences Championship at Carolingia's Festa di Michelangelo 2010.
| not registered|
|Awards & Offices|
| AoA, Order of the Silver Crescent, Order of the Troubadour|
Lady Aneleda Falconbridge has been playing in the Society since 2002, her first event being the Great Northeastern War and her second event being Pennsic 32. She lives in the Shire of Endewearde. She is a Companion of the Order of the Silver Crescent and Order of the Troubadour. She is apprenticed to Mistress Mira Fennor of Argyll, and is a member of Thanet House, the household of Syr Cedric of Thanet.
She is the Royal Bard to King Lucan VIII, and former Royal Bard to Duke Gryffith FitzWilliam II.
She can generally be found by following the noise.
Lady Aneleda Falconbridge is an Englishwoman living in the first part of the 15th century in Northumberland, aside the River Tyne. Her family was early converted to Christianity by the monks of Iona where their faith made the chill weather and rugged countryside more easily borne. An unpolitical family, Aneleda attended Mass at New Castle, where she learned the hymns, songs and prayers.
Currently Aneleda lives in the Shire of Endewearde and is married to Lord Andre Quiboit du Lait (Andrew the milk drinker) to whom she is the Sunflower of the Apocaplyse. They have a son, Jesse.
Aneleda can often be found a-barding with Don Jean du Montagne of Malagentia, or singing with good friends Lord Gwillim Kynith and Lady Constancia de Vianne. She was a founding member of the late Leafy Greens & Mutton.
- Companion of the Order of the Silver Crescent
- East Kingdom King's Bardic Champion, AS 45/46
- Companion of the Order of the Troubadour
- Award of Arms
- Ryder of the Northern Marches
Offices & Positions
- Chatelaine, Endewearde (2009 - present)
- Minister of Arts & Sciences, Endewearde (past)
- Autocrat, Fort Knox Demo, 2011
- Autocrat, Fort Knox Demo, 2010
- Autocrat, Fort Knox Demo, 2009
- Autocrat, Fort Knox Demo, 2008
- Autocrat, Endewearde Hunt "now with less rain!", 2006
- Autocrat, Endewearde Hunt (aka drowned rat party at Margaret & Godric's), 2005
- Co-Autocrat, Fort Knox Demo, 2005
- Co-Organizer GNE Pas d'Armes (with Ane du Vey), 2005
- Dayboard Steward, Tourney o' Love, 2010
- Dayboard Steward (with Lady Leo), Jehan's Fencing at the Fort, 2007
- Dayboard Steward, Jehan's Fencing at the Fort, 2006
- Dayboard Steward, Jehan's Fencing at the Fort, 2005
- Dayboard Steward, Endewearde Hunt, 2004
Projects & Publications
- See and hear Aneleda and Jean's year of Royal Bardic Madness on YouTube at our channel TheJeaneleda or follow us on Facebook at Jeaneleda.
- Songs, many lyrics can be found on the bardic section of the Endewearde website
- Created the portal site SCAmaine.com
- Member of Port o'Call trio with Lord Gwillim and Lady Melisaunde
- Endewearde A&S site
Aneleda's modern counterpart is a graphic designer and can be found at mbouchard.com.