Lady Aneleda Falconbridge, taken by Baroness Cateline la Broderesse King's and Queen's Arts and Sciences Championship at Carolingia's Festa di Michelangelo 2010.
| not registered|
|Awards & Offices|
| AoA, Order of the Silver Crescent, Order of the Troubadour|
Lady Aneleda Falconbridge has been playing in the Society since 2002, her first event being the Great Northeastern War and her second event being Pennsic 32. She lives in the Shire of Endewearde. She is a Companion of the Order of the Silver Crescent and Order of the Troubadour. She is apprenticed to Mistress Mira Fennor of Argyll, and is a member of Thanet House, the household of Syr Cedric of Thanet.
She is the Royal Bard to King Lucan VIII, and former Royal Bard to Duke Gryffith FitzWilliam II.
She can generally be found by following the noise.
Lady Aneleda lives in Endewearde, the Star of the East and Center of the Realm (geographically at least!).
She is married to Lord Andre Quiboit du Lait (Andrew the milk drinker); they have a son, Jesse.
She was a founding member of Endewearde's much-loved singing group, Leafy Greens & Mutton, and is known as one of the Bards of Endewearde, for which she was named a member of the Order of the Troubadour. She can often be found making singing noise by herself on occasion, but more often with her good friends Lord Gwillim Kynith and Lady Melisaunde d'Ione, or causing bardic mischief with Don Jean du Montagne.
Her skill with the soup spoon and oven has filled many bellies in Endewearde at events like Jehan's Fencing and Fighting at the Fort, the Endewearde Hunt and Tourney o' Love. She is a lover of Commedia dell'arte and has preformed with iGrandissimi at Pennsic. She is occasionally one of the fierce fighting females in the terrifying combat archery squad, the Sunflowers of the Apocalypse. She has recently started making cordials, and that makes her very happy.
She is known to favor a particular suite of pear-esque shades of chartreuse, which in Endewearde are often referred to as "Aneleda green." This color has been documented by Lord Gwillim, who noted its extensive use in stained glass in France.
You might have seen her at events in Endewearde, the Great Northeastern War, Birka, or Pennsic.
- Companion of the Order of the Silver Crescent
- East Kingdom King's Bardic Champion, AS 45/46
- Companion of the Order of the Troubadour
- Award of Arms
- Ryder of the Northern Marches
Offices & Positions
- Chatelaine, Endewearde (2009 - present)
- Minister of Arts & Sciences, Endewearde (past)
- Autocrat, Fort Knox Demo, 2011
- Autocrat, Fort Knox Demo, 2010
- Autocrat, Fort Knox Demo, 2009
- Autocrat, Fort Knox Demo, 2008
- Autocrat, Endewearde Hunt "now with less rain!", 2006
- Autocrat, Endewearde Hunt (aka drowned rat party at Margaret & Godric's), 2005
- Co-Autocrat, Fort Knox Demo, 2005
- Co-Organizer GNE Pas d'Armes (with Ane du Vey), 2005
- Dayboard Steward, Tourney o' Love, 2010
- Dayboard Steward (with Lady Leo), Jehan's Fencing at the Fort, 2007
- Dayboard Steward, Jehan's Fencing at the Fort, 2006
- Dayboard Steward, Jehan's Fencing at the Fort, 2005
- Dayboard Steward, Endewearde Hunt, 2004
Projects & Publications
- See and hear Aneleda and Jean's year of Royal Bardic Madness on YouTube at our channel TheJeaneleda or follow us on Facebook at Jeaneleda.
- Songs, many lyrics can be found on the bardic section of the Endewearde website
- Created the portal site SCAmaine.com
- Member of Port o'Call trio with Lord Gwillim and Lady Melisaunde
- Endewearde A&S site
Aneleda's modern counterpart is a graphic designer and can be found at mbouchard.com.