Lady Amy Webbe
Argent, a spider and on a chief sable three spiders argent
|Awards & Offices|
I am Lady Amy Webbe, and I reside in the Barony of Carillion. I am a 1570s Gloucestershire resident. I focus on 16th century embroidery, and dabble in creating historical clothing.
I am married to Lord Eric the Nakinn.
Offices & Positions
- A&S Officer, Canton of the Keep by the Endless Sea, from 9/09 until the present.
- Deputy A&S Officer, Barony of Carillion, 10/10 until present.
- Staff, Gregor and Kiena I
- Lady-in-Waiting, Gabriella II.
- "16th Century English Monochrome Embroidery: Blackwork" at Pennsic XL.
- "Late 16th Century English Polychrome Embroidery"- Pennsic XL.
- "16th Century English Monochrome Embroidery: Blackwork" at Southern Region War Camp, 4/30/2011.
- Period Stitches and When to Use Them;
- Middle Eastern Skirt Combos, I & II.
- Period Blackwork, with Mistress Cellach of Athena's Thimble.
- Chip Carving, Period Games, Beginner Illumination, More Beginner Illumination.
- Class Coordinator, All Things Scribal, 2011.
- Deputy to Middle Eastern Tent Coordinator, Pennsix XL.
- Assistant to Class Coordinator, Southern Region War Camp, 2011.
- Co-Autocrat, Bellringers, 2011.
- Co-Troll, Ghosts, Ghouls and Goblins, 10/23/2010
- Volunteer- Disability Point, Fighter Check-In, Pennsic XXXVIII.
- Assistant Dayboard Cook, Al-Hafla 2009
- Dishwasher, most Carillion events.
- General set-up and clean-up, as needed.
Honours & Awards
- Companion of the Maunche, 4/2011;
- Companion of the Order of the Sable Bell, 01/2011;
- Carillion Chime, 10/2010;
- Lady of the Order of the Fish, Baron Cosmo de Signorelli's "favor".
- Award of Arms, 9/08;
- Baronial A&S Champion, 10/2009 until 10/2010;
- Member of Athena's Thimble, with Period Competencies in Blackwork and Counted Work, Competencies in Couching, Canvaswork and Free Embroidery, and Working Knowledge of Metal Threads and Applique.
Projects & Publications
My project blog can be found at http://ladyamysca.blogspot.com
My Webliography on Queen Elizabeth I: http://queenelizabethwebliography.weebly.com/
My primary art form is embroidery, including:
- Embroidered favors for Brenwen I;
- Embroidered QOC for Brenwen II;
- Blackwork collar and cuffs for Her Excellency Mary Theophania Hunn;
- Blackwork tissue holder for Marguerite I's Queen's Tea Favors.
I am a member of House Grog.
I am apprenticed to Baroness Kis Maria, known as Mika.