Vert, two rams combattant argent and a bordure argent hurty.
|Awards & Offices|
| AoA, , Queen's Cypher, GoA|
Ávaldr is an expansion era viking who has settled and made his home in Scotland. A quiet man by nature, yet he often finds cause to be in harness upon the battle field. Else while he enjoys dancing, fencing, and the brewing of mead.
- Member of the Queen's guard: Gryffith and Aikaterine
- Member of the Queen's guard: Konrad and Brenwen
- Captain of the Queen's guard: Edward and Marguerite
- Member of the Queen's guard: Gregor III and Kiena
- Queen's Champion at Arms: Avelina, Thyra
- Heavy List Marshal-At-Large
- 05/26/2007 Award of Arms (Gryffith and Aikaterine)
- 01/05/2008 Companion of the Tygers Combatant (Andreas III and Gabriella)
- 09/25/2010 Queen's Cypher (Marguerite)
- 09/25/2010 Grant of Arms (Edward and Marguerite)
Ávaldr is a squire to Master Torvald Sigurdsson.
He is a member of House Lochleven.
He runs with the Great Northern Army, 2nd Division.
Active fighter in groups awarded the Blue Tyger Legion:
- 08/14/2003 Lochleven Army: (Darius II and Roxane II)
- 08/19/2005 Armies of the East and Allies: (Gaufred Kelson II and Geneviere II)
- 09/30/2006 Pennsic 35 Unbelted Champions: (Brion II and Anna II)