Thomas of Effingham
|This article is a stub. You can help the East Kingdom wiki by expanding it.|
Don't know what information to put? See our Templates Page.
See Template_talk:Populace for full suggested contents.
Sometimes called "That effing Thomas"
Heraldry passed 8/31/08
|Awards & Offices|
| Award of Arms 6/23/07(Middle Kingdom)
Order of the Cavindish Knot 4/25/09 (Middle Kingdom AoA level Fencing Award)
Order of the Perseus 11/02/13 (Barony of Carolingia)
Lord Thomas of Effingham, Consort of Lady Raziya bint Rusa. Henchman of Warder Colin MacNish. Member of Sharc Pit.
Lord Thomas of Effingham is a wandering mad Englishman. Learning to fence from a Scottish Henchlord, a Loud Dutchman, a hoarse voiced Italian and several other rogues and ruffians. He has journeyed as far away from England as Mongolia where he deemed their attires very comfortable and warm, though he would prefer to stay in Italy on the Northern Coast where the Mediterranean meets the Adriatic Sea.
Offices & Positions
- Current Marshal of the Field
- Former Barony of Flaming Gryphon Baronial Rapier Champion
- Former Barony of Middle Marches Baronial Rapier Champion
- Former North Oaken Regional Champion
- Former South and North Oaken Regional Rapier XO
- Three time Pennsic Rapier Champion (20010-2011 Middle Kingdom, 2013 East Kingdom)
- Member of the Queen's Guard for Thyra the 1st and Avelina the 2nd
- Rapier Marshal in charge, Red Dragon, 2008/2009/2010/2011
- Rapier Marshal in charge, Kingdom A&S and Crown Tourney May 24-25, 2008
Thomas teaches 2 handed swordplay for cut and thrust as well as heavy rapier in the tradition of Maestro Fiore Dei Liberi.