Joel of Vestfell
Joel watching Aife receive her Maunche
|Awards & Offices|
| AoA, Order of the Friends, Order of the Pine|
He originally started here largely to support his wife, of whom he is immensely proud. More recently, he has signed on as a protege to Mistress Lylie_of_Penhyll.
When keeping out from under foot, he tends to be found in the kitchen. Beware of the sharp kitchen implements in his wake, they tend to be far sharper than you expect.
Joel isn't quite sure where or when he is from. Vague recollections of 12th Century western Germany (Alsace?) exist, but, alas, the amnesia has not yet abated.
- Event Steward, East Kingdom Twelfth Night, 1/2014
- Deputy Autocrat, Bjorn's Ceilidh, 11/2013
- Tear-down coordinator, The War of the Roses, 05/2013
- MOL, The Queen's Meadhall - King's and Queen's Bardic Champions, 02/2013
- Co-head cook, Coronation of Edward II and Thyra, 10/2012
- Kitchen Staff, Barony of Bergental 21st Birthday, 02/2012
- Tear-down coordinator, The War of the Roses, 05/2011
- Technical Director, Beowulf the Event, 03/2011
- Kitchen Help (for a little while), Coronation, 09/2010
- Kitchen Staff, Barony of Concordia of the Snows 30th Anniversary, 08/2010
- Tear-down coordinator, The War of the Roses, 05/2010
- Kitchen Staff, Coronation of Edward and Marguerite, 04/2010?
- Kitchen Staff, Winter Nights, 10/2009
- Kitchen Staff, Coronation of Conrad II and Brenwyn II, 10/2009
- Tear-down coordinator, The War of the Roses, 05/2009
- Head cook, Winter Nights, 10/2008
Joel (mka Joel) works as a computer consultant, and his hobbys are tech at Science Fiction Conventions and theater sound design. He is currently President of Troy Civic Theatre in Troy, NY. 4 years in a restaurant kitchen back in high school/early college have never really left his brain, and are the real source of his kitchen savvy and work ethic. He has a long-standing tendency toward being helpful, and a knack for delegation. But since he lives in the Shire of Anglespur, and plays in the Barony of Concordia of the Snows, and cross-border officers aren't allowed...