|This article is a stub. You can help the East Kingdom wiki by expanding it.|
Don't know what information to put? See our Templates Page.
See Template_talk:Populace for full suggested contents.
Grímólfr Skúlason and his viking family.
Lozengy argent and gules, two ravens displayed and a wolf statant sable.
(Fieldless) In saltire a garden rose slipped and leaved and a rapier Or and overall a wolf's head couped sable.
|Awards & Offices|
I have been a part of the SCA since 2009, but have recently started to become more interested in the Fencing, Archery, and the Arts and Sciences.
Viking circa 851 AD during the invasion and occupation of Dublin, Ireland.
- Rogue - July 24, 2009-current (Pennsic 38)
- Shadow Wolf - July 19, 2013-current (Pennsic 42)
- Kindermaus - July 19, 2013-current (Pennsic 42)
- Starting a Viking Household. I will change this post when the name and badge have been approved by the College of Arms.
- Fencing - Single Rapier authorized on 10/12/13 at Ghost, Ghouls, and Goblins event in the Barony of Carillion
- Fencing - Rigid Parry authorized on 1/25/14 at A Market Day at Birka event
- Archery - Rank Archer - Royal Round Average 22pts
- Book Herald-at-large
Offices & Positions
- Baronial Fencing Champion of Beyond the Mountain as of 12/7/13
Projects & Publications
- Name of Project/Publication, Other info, mm/dd/yyyy
- List in Chronological order, oldest to newest