|This article is a stub. You can help the East Kingdom wiki by expanding it.|
Don't know what information to put? See our Templates Page.
See Template_talk:Populace for full suggested contents.
Grímólfr Skúlason and his viking family.
Lozengy argent and gules, two ravens displayed and a wolf statant sable.
Gules, three drinking horns fretted and on a chief argent a valknut between two ravens respectant sable.
|Awards & Offices|
I have been a part of the SCA since 2009, but have recently started to become more interested in the Fencing, Archery, Book Heraldry, and the Arts and Sciences.
Born in Scandinavia in the year 821, Grímólfr Skúlason was the second son. His older brother was the heir to his family's farm and land was scarce to start his own family. Grímólfr, seeking his own way in life, joined an expedition to Ireland in the 830's under a chieftain named Thorgisl. Thorgisl and his crew set up settlements up the River Shannon in Ireland to make it easier for plundering the monasteries in Ireland. In 841, Grímólfr helped establish a community founded on the wedge of ground where the River Poddle met the River Liffrey, at a marshy place the locals called 'the black pool' Dubh Linn.
Over the years, the settlement turned from a temporary staging point into a full fledged settlement. Grímólfr decided to set up his home here, where he spent the remainder of his days.
- Spak-Hrafns Hús - Chieftain - March 8, 2014
- Rogue - July 24, 2009-current (Pennsic 38)
- Shadow Wolf - July 19, 2013-current (Pennsic 42)
- Kindermaus - July 19, 2013-current (Pennsic 42)
- Rapier - Single Rapier authorized on 10/12/13 at Ghost, Ghouls, and Goblins event in the Barony of Carillion
- Rapier - Rigid Parry authorized on 1/25/14 at A Market Day at Birka event
- Rapier - Soft Parry authorized on 5/10/14 at May Faire event
- Rapier - Dagger authorized on 8/6/14 at Pennsic 43
- Rapier - Case authorized on 8/23/14 at K&Q Equestrian
- Rapier Marshal in Training
- Archery - Rank Archer - Royal Round Average 23.67 pts
- Book Herald at Large
Offices & Positions
- Baronial Fencing Champion of Barony Beyond the Mountain as of 12/7/13
Projects & Publications
- Name of Project/Publication, Other info, mm/dd/yyyy
- List in Chronological order, oldest to newest