Seigine Ruadh Friseal
|This article is a stub. You can help the East Kingdom wiki by expanding it.|
Don't know what information to put? See our Templates Page.
See Template_talk:Populace for full suggested contents.
Quarterly argent and purpure, in bend two harps gules
|Awards & Offices|
|AOA, Order of the Millstone, Lamp of Apollo|
Lady Seigine Ruadh Friseal is a 6th Century 1/2 Pictish woman living in Scotland during the first days of the English influx. She is the daughter of a Scottish Lord and a Pictish woman. Like her mother she has taken up the harp, flute and has shown interest in making clothing of all sorts.
She is also married to Pan Kythe Szubielka.
Offices & Positions
Barony of Stonemarche
- A&S Minister (2004-2009)
- A&S Minister (2010-Present)
- Birka A&S Coordinator (2009,2011,2012,2013,2014)
- Midsummer A&S Coordinator (2010, 2012,2013)
- Assisted running Harper's Retreat (9/2003 9/2004,9/2005)
- Autocrat for Harper's Retreat (9/2007, 9/2008, 9/2009, 9/2010)
- Cohost of the Thursday night craftnite in stonemarche 2000-present
Has taught numerous gentles in the Barony of Stonemarche with how to make garb and assisted them with their projects
Projects & Publications
- Masters in Celtic Archeology, Norwich University/UVM extension, Montpelier VT 05/20/1994