Remy Delamontagne de Gascogne
Remy Delemontagne de Gascogne, Captain of the Carolingian Caliver Company
Unofficial; needs to be filed
|Awards & Offices|
| AOA, |
Remy joined the SCA in 2010 as a way to live out his love for all things swashbuckling. Since then, he's taken to studying period fencing techniques, learned to sew his own fencing armor and court garb, silk banner making, and leather working. He enjoys learning new things and will never say no to someone who wants to drill with him.
Seigneur Remy Delemontagne da Gascogne is a low-rank noble from Gascony. Like many young Gascon men, he picked up the sword at a young age, and turned to the army to make his fame and fortune. He now captains the Carolingian Caliver Company.
- Award of Arms
- Order of the Silver Rapier
- Order of the Perseus
- Holder of the Iron Ring of the East Kingdom (July 2014 - Present)
Offices, Positions, Appointments
- Marshal of Fence
- Captain of the Carolingian Caliver Company
- Baronial Champion of Defence, Carolingia, (November 2013 - Present, for Fergus and Imigla)
- Pennsic Rapier Champion (Melee Co-Captain 2014)
- MIC for numerous Regional Rapier Practices
Remy teaches basic and intermediate Italian rapier, and small unit melee tactics and drills.
To read his historical-adventure and swashbuckling novels visit www.JMAucoin.com.