|War Camp ||Event date: July 1st, 2017 - July 3rd, 2017|
|Hosted by Barony of Ruantallan - Westville, NS||Event Last Modified: April 14th, 2017|
|The time has come we travel to war. But let us stop and take a repose. The war camp has been set. Join us in our summer camping event. Compete for the Baronial Archery Championship. Join the Baron and Baroness for supper. And brewers, swap ideas and concoctions at the round table. Activities include archery, fencing, fighting, games, A&S classes, youth activities, and of course various dancing and singing.|
• Anyone choosing to set up earlier than Friday evening will be required to pay LORDA site.
• All fires must be contained via fireplace, braziers, or camp stoves. Contained water must be present at every fire.
• All pets must be cleared through autocrat first – leashed dogs only please.
• Underage drinking will not be tolerated. Minor in violation and parent/guardian will be told to leave immediately and RCMP may be called.
Due to previous noise complaints, we are designating the far end of the camp ground for those that want to be in a quiet area. We will also be asking for "quieting down" at the central fireplace after 1am.
• Registration Fee: $25 for the weekend and $15 for day trip for Adults. Adult Members receive a $5.00 discount on the registration fee with proof of membership. Those who reserve but don't show will still be obligated to pay.
• No parking in the middle area between the tree and barn.
Site Opens: 4pm June 30th
Site Closes: 2pm July 3rd
Event Website: http://www.ruantallan.eastkingdom.org/events-and-activities/events-and-demos/
Westville, NS B0K2A0
From Prince Edward Island - Take the confederation bridge to Trans Canada Hwy NB 16. Use the right lane to take the Trans Canada Highway/NB-2 E ramp to Nova Scotia/Nouvelle-Ecosse. Follow Trans-Canada Hwy to Pictou, Subd. B. Take exit 20 from Trans-Canada Hwy/NS-104 E. Drive to Gairloch Rd/NS-289 W. Continue onto Gairloch Rd/NS-289 W (signs for Nova Scotia 289 W/Lansdowne/Brookfield).
From St Stephen US/Canadian Border - Get on NB-1 E in Saint Stephen from King St/NB-170. Follow Trans-Canada Hwy to Pictou, Subd. B. Take exit 20 from Trans-Canada Hwy/NS-104 E. Drive to Gairloch Rd/NS-289 W. Continue onto Gairloch Rd/NS-289 W (signs for Nova Scotia 289 W/Lansdowne/Brookfield).
From Halifax - Take Barrington St, Angus L. Macdonald Bridge/Macdonald Bridge and Victoria Rd/NS-322 N to Woodland Ave/NS-118 in Dartmouth.ake NS-102 to Pleasant Valley Rd/NS-289 E in Brookfield. Take exit 12 from NS-102. Turn right onto Pleasant Valley Rd/NS-289 E (signs for Nova Scotia 289/Up. Stewiacke/Mid. Stewiacke/Brookfield/Hilden)
|Registration: Reservations are due June 17th. Registration fees Weekend - Adult Non-member $25, Adult Member $20, Teen (13-17) Non-member $23, Teen (13-17) Member $18, Child (6-12) Non-member $17, Child (6-12) Member $12, Family Cap Non-Member $60, Family Cap Member $55.|
Registration fees Day Trip - Adult Non-member $15, Adult Member $10, Teen (13-17) Non-member $13, Teen (13-17) Member $8, Child (6-12) Non-member $10, Child (6-12) Member $5, Family Cap Non-member $35, Family Cap Member $30.
All children 5 and under are free.
All fees are CAD.
Feast: no feast
Make Checks Payable to: Barony of Ruantallan
Lyssa Jones, Lyssa Ingen Faelain, 902-956-9069, email@example.com
Send Reservations to:
Mistress Allessandra at firstname.lastname@example.org