|4th Annual Yule Feast (and Demo) ||Event date: December 10th, 2011|
|Hosted by Shire of Coill Tuar - Highland, NY||Event Last Modified: October 20th, 2011|
|Good gentles all, pray heed the words of Coill Tuar!|
Come one, come all to the Fourth Annual Shire of Coill Tuar Yule Feast, with the addition of a day SCA Demo for local interest!
That's right, the Shire of Coill Tuar will be opening the event up to the surrounding areas, and will need your help in making this not only the grandest Yule Feast ever, but also the best Demo for the populace at large.
If you have talents in any areas of the SCA, be they Martial, Arts & Sciences, Service or Entertainment for the Masses (such as Juggling, Singing, or Music), please join us and take the day to show off what you can do!
We will have an area for Medieval Games, a Minors area, space for Fighting and/or Fencing, a small stage for performances, another amazing feast of beast, boar and fowl and a more than sufficient dayboard.
As is customary, we will be welcoming performances by our guests for feast. We need you!!! Please call our Autocrat if you are planning on performing and we will make sure you make our list of performers for the demo and/or the evening feast.
Merchants are also welcome during the day. Space is limited, so please RSVP with table size needs and we will do what we can to accomodate you. First Reserved gets the space! Merchants must bring tables for sales. There is no additional fee for merchants other than site fees. Information desired otherwise, please contact the Autocrat.
Site Opens: 9 AM (Demo starts at NOON)
Site Closes: 9 PM (DEMO ends at 5PM)
|Adonai Lodge 718|
48 Main Street
Highland, NY 12528
From NYS Thruway:
1. Take NYS Thruway to Exit 18.
2. At end of exit ramp bear right onto Main St./299 East. Continue to follow NY-299 E for 5.2 miles.
3. Turn right at US-9WS. Go 1.4 Miles.
4. Slight Right at Woodside Pl go .2 Miles. (You will see The Highland Fire Department Building on your left while taking this right)
5. Turn right at Vineyard Ave. Go 387 feet
6. Take 1st right onto Main St. Adonai Lodge 718, 48 Main Street will be on the left. Go .2 mi
From Route 84 Newburgh, Exit 10N:
1. FROM DANBURY: Take right off of end of exit ramp for 10N onto Albany Post Road/US-9WN. FROM PT JERVIS: Take right off of Ramp. At light take left onto Albany Post Road/Rt 9W N.
2. Head N on Albany Post Rd/US-9W N. Go 14.5 mi.
3. Turn Left at Milton Ave. Go .2 mi
4. Turn right at Vineyard ave. Go 226 ft.
5. Take the 1st Left onto Main Street. 48 Main Street, Highland, NY will be on the left. Go .2 mi
From Route US-9WS Kingston:
1. From Flatbush Rd/NY-32 turn onto US-9WS. Continue on US-9WS. Go 15.7 mi.
2. Slight right at Woodside Pl. Go .2 mi.
3. Turn right at Vineyard Ave. Go 387 ft.
4. Take the 1st right onto Main st. Adonai Lodge 718, 48 Main St. Highland, NY will be on your left. .2 mi.
|Site : Due to the current economy, we will not be adding an at-door fee, but do ask for a call to confirm numbers attending the feast, therefore pre-registration ends November 15th.|
Site Fee: $10.00
Feast Fee: $8.00
Site Fee: $7.00
Feast Fee: $5.00
Maximum Onboard Per Family: $62.00
Children 0-5 free.
NOTE: The Non-member fee of $5 will be applied as per SCA requirements. If you are a non SCA member please remember to add it for all members of your group 18+. This also applies to Max Family Rate.
Feast: Feast: Feast is limited to 80 gentles. Please call our Autocrat prior to December 4, 2011 to make sure we have enough food for all. Off-board tables will not be available.
NOTE: When you call in with your reservation, please make sure you mention any food allergies or dietary needs you may have so we can plan your meal accordingly.
Make Checks Payable to: Soc for Creative Anachronism Inc., Shire of Coill Tuar
Lord Lorenz Greylever
mka: Matthew A. Stopard
3 Van Wagner Rd
Highland NY, 12528
Send Reservations to:
Please send Reservations to the Autocrat.
Other Contact Information:
As always we will have events that are geared toward every member of the family.